As well as the more usual Sunroom, Gable, Edwardian and Victorian style conservatories, we also supply completely bespoke designs. We can advise on insulation, heating, lighting and ventilation as well as the more obvious questions of window, door and roof styles.
Our software enables us to accurately model the structural forces and suggest modifications for exposed locations or to ensure a construction that’s safe, sound and, importantly, fit for purpose. Our dedication to the details means that homeowners get a conservatory that can really enhance their lifestyle.
Our conservatories are available in a wide choice of colours and finishes. We can offer different levels of insulation with either low-emissivity or solar-control glass and offer a full choice of window and door styles that are also compatible with existing glazing.
We choose the best possible components – accredited and Kitemarked products – including locking systems for advanced security. And because a conservatory will be around for a long, long time, we use products that are easy to maintain and keep their good looks for years.
- Full range of colours and wood effects
- Energy-efficient glazing
- Choice of doors including French, bifolding and sliding patio doors
- Based on the Elite 70 system to match windows
- Durable, easy-care components throughout
- Weatherproof with long-life, unobtrusive seals
- Incorporates key locking windows and secure multipoint locking to doors
- Double or triple glazed with a wide range of glass choices