Because we use the highly adaptable Elite 70 system from Spectus, we can offer both consistent design and a range of glazing options, including a 44mm triple-glazed version for outstanding thermal insulation. It’s the perfect choice for a property with existing glazing or where new PVC-U glazing is being fitted.
One of the main attractions of a bifold is its ability to connect indoor and outdoor spaces. That only works if the doors are easy to open – no one wants to struggle to move panels or fight with difficult locking systems. The beauty of a Window Depot bifold is that we’ve thought about all the practicalities upfront. Every part of our bifolding system is designed for simplicity in use and easy maintenance.
We’ve chosen advanced locking systems and shootbolts that secure folding leaves top and bottom. Great seals prevent draughts and leaks, and a reliable, steel track-and-roller system makes doors easy to open and close. There’s a full choice of layouts and access door positions and with up to 7 folding leaves larger dramatic installations are no problem.
- Fabricated using the highly accredited Elite 70 system
- Ovolo or bevelled shapes to match existing glazing
- Choice of access door position
- Inwards and outwards folding leaves
- Low threshold option with concealed bottom track
- From 2 up to 7 panes
- Can be used internally as a room divider
- Doors stack neatly when opened
- Choice of glazing for thermal performance
- Full range of colours, woodgrain finishes and dual-coloured options.