With a complete and fully-integrated suite of ancillaries, it’s possible to customise French doors to suit any age or style of property. They can look sleek and modern or with full astragal bar detailing recreate a period feel. Either way, the doors have completely up-to-date standards of security and thermal performance. For highly-insulated homes, there are triple-glazed options, and a range of thresholds offers solutions for disabled access which can meet Document M requirements.
French doors include:
- Double or triple glazed with options from 24 to 44mm
- High-security, PAS 24 accredited hardware
- Window Energy Rating (WER) up to Band A+
- Secured by Design accredited system
- PCE concealed gaskets for long-life and weather protection
- Inwards or outwards opening versions
- Midrail option for letterplates
- Optional aluminium low threshold
- Choice of hardware, cills and ancillaries
- Toughened glass as standard with optional laminated glass
- Dedicated meeting stile
- Dedicated Frame coupler for large glazed areas.